Have you ever seen your EMOTIONS while answering your Job Interview Questions?
ETC COLLEGE generates the ETC EMOTIONAL Fingerprint™ of Students and Graduates to improve their Job Interview Performance and be prepared to land their dream Job!
When you’re dealing with job interviews stress and anxiety, ETC COLLEGE helps build confidence and is designed to be fun, simple, and rewarding!
Soon we will start an ETC College Crowdfunding with the following objectives:
When a student is dealing with job interview stress and anxiety, ETC COLLEGE helps build confidence and is designed to be fun, simple, and rewarding; plus, are FREE Interviews for Underprivileged Students around the world, such as low-income families, students with disabilities, gender inequality, etc.
Improve College Education
Universities & Colleges can Scientifically Diagnose Education Critical Issues and Collective Human Behavior through innovative Emotional AI tech.
ETC AI will support colleges or Universities without the resources to help students take advantage of ETC College benefits.
No LIMITS to your big DREAMS
Who should perform the ETC COLLEGE Interview?
– Senior and Junior Undergraduate Students that want to Rehearse their future Job Interviews.
– Masters Degree Students & Graduates.
– Applicants to Universities with customized questions.
* Any person looking for a new Job can also take advantage.
Critical Success factor & Advantage over other Candidates – You can Practice, Practice & Practice to impress!
Your Company Sponsorship – ETC COLLEGE
We invite your company to help students worldwide to achieve their dreams by preparing for their job interviews in the best way.
ETC College Interview Goals
– Graduates, Students, and Applicants will review and understand their EMOTIONAL Fingerprint™.
– Specific Questions will show ALERTS & Warnings to fine-tune responses.
– Measure and Improve Soft and mental skills.
– Understand Emotional metrics in the response between Soft vs Hard Questions.
How can ETC College be used?
1. Interviews and Evaluations coordinated by the university (Examiners & Observers Roles)
2. Interviews perform individually or by student groups or organizations (Online Guidelines & Help Support)
3. Job Coaches can use it to help candidates improve and enhance their skills to be successful in their hiring.
How to reach your Big Dreams? – Excellence in everything we do!
By following the following process and recording an ETC College interview, your EMOTIONAL Fingerprint™ will tell you where you are!
Incompetence: You are not good at your job and don’t want to be! (10% of people)
Competence: You can perform the job, but others can do it. (55%)
Excellence: You can complete your job exceptionally well, but it may not be as rewarding as you would like sometimes! (30%)
Genius Work: You really enjoy it and want to grow your knowledge and experience permanently; it is not your work. It’s your passion! (5% will reach this point)
An ETC COLLEGE Influencer is a person or group that can guide the behavior or opinions of students or University officials to introduce ETC COLLEGE Benefits. In addition, it manages a Promo Code to provide free tests as Proof of Concept and can guide the setup process.
The ETC COLLEGE Ambassador is a person who represents and supports our solution. In addition, ETC COLLEGE Ambassadors are experts in evaluating candidates as Examiners or Observers and can develop the ETC Performance Consulting services.
ETC COLLEGE – Job coaches identify job and career advancement opportunities for clients based on their needs, objectives, and skill sets. They assist clients in identifying and enhancing their job skills, suggest improvements to clients’ resumes, and ensure that clients are adequately prepared for job interviews.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to review the programs terms and conditions or Schedule a meeting!
How Ambassadors coordinate Students Interviews and Evaluations.